Mum Reinvented

One mum, two kids, born 10 years apart

Meal Planning Monday

meal planning mondayLast weeks meal plan went down a treat! The spicy sticky chicken and ribs from Gino D’Acampo were gorgeous, the chicken was a little dry for me so I’d probably add it later or even omit it completely and just have the ribs which were indeed spicy and sticky and delicious, I’ll definitely be making them again and they’d be great on a bbq in the summer with a salad. Nadia Sawalha’s winey chicken was equally as delicious, full of flavour and one I’ll definitely make again, we all loved it including the fussy 11 year old and the cheeky 1 year old. I missed out Nigel Slater’s beef recipe as we had a takeaway one night so I’ll be having that tonight instead.

We’ve got a visitor in the form of my mum this week so no doubt my meal plan will be taking a hit, the man and I are going out on our own for the first time since last June so we’ll be making the most of it and heading for a nice restaurant for a slap up meal – I can’t wait!

This week I’ll be buying in the ingredients to make the following meals, whether they get eaten or not due to going out etc we’ll have to see:

Quick mildly spiced beef

Cajun chicken kebab with spiced yogurt dip

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Roast dinner for Mother’s Day (if we don’t go out instead)

Curry

Chicken in a creamy tarragon sauce

For more meal plans this week head over to At Home With Mrs M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About

8 Responses

1. Charly Dove says

Delicious healthy meals again, talented lady. Let’s hope you get treated on Mother’s Day :)

• Mum Reinvented says

Ha ha I doubt it but I’ve got my mum staying for the week so it will be nice to see her on Mother’s Day this year

2. Sarah says

Hiya, I linked you in my review for the personal planner that I won on the competition you hosted :)

Sarah x

• Mum Reinvented says

Aww I love it with your cat and the kids on it, glad you like it x

3. Karen says

I hope you enjoy my chicken kebabs this week, if you are not dieting, you can increase the portion sizes and fry the chicken in a little oil! I hope you enjoy them! Karen

• Mum Reinvented says

I’m supposed to be dieting but I’m making it for 5 of us so will probably make a lot and save the leftovers for lunch the next day. I’m desperate to make the lamb and the chocolate truffle cake next!

4. Claire @foodiequine says

Need to investigate Nadia Sawalha’s winey chicken further – love the sound of it. Hic!

• Mum Reinvented says

Ha ha it was rather nice – wine seems to creep into all my recipes for some strange reason!